Homemade food is the best for babies. You make it and you know exactly what goes into it. It’s important that your baby gets the best food and that is through being homemade. This week I made pea puree as a first food for my son. It was quick and easy and I made it under 15 minutes. Below are the ingredients/materials and directions for 3 small jars of peas for trying and tasting.
- frozen peas (1/2 a bag)
- a quart size pot
- baby bullet
- baby bullet jars
- slotted spoon
- Put 1/2 a bag of frozen peas into the quart size pot.
- Fill the pot with water up until the peas a covered a little bit.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Put it into your baby bullet using a slotted spoon to not get any water into the baby bullet.
- Blend and add some of the water that was used to boil the peas.
- Blend until it is a puree.
- Fill up the baby bullet jars with the peas puree.
- Store in the fridge for 3 days.
Hope your baby enjoys the pea puree. Happy baby food making!