I enjoy making my son homemade food. It is easy and quick to make. I also know what is going into the food and I know that it is healthy for him. My last baby food blog was on how to make pear puree. This blog will be how to make banana puree. I needed to make something right before I went to bed. I saw that I had bananas and I read that bananas are a good first food. All I needed was the banana and some baby water. You can use breastmilk if you want instead of the water to make it thick. I used baby water for my banana puree. I, of course, used my baby bullet.
- One medium size banana (ripe)
- baby water
- Cut the banana into 2 inch pieces. I started with 3 pieces first.
- Place 3 pieces into baby bullet or blender.
- Liquidity the banana and add water to help blend it together.
- Add the rest of the banana pieces.
- Pour into storage containers.
- Place in the refrigerator.
It took me under 10 minutes to make. It was quick and easy to make and my one medium size banana made 2 baby jars of food. Happy baby food making!