When I was pregnant with my boys, I told myself that I want them to eat healthy. I did some research of course through Pinterest and saw how easy it is to make food. I started making puree for my first born. When my second was born, I told myself that I will do that same. When I make his food, I know what goes in. I pick up the food from the grocery store and then make it myself.
When I was pregnant with my first, I asked for a baby bullet. I love my baby bullet because I am able to make my boys food puree. The baby bullet came with little jars and have numbers on it. The numbers as used as the dates of the week. So whenever I put in the food, I mark it with the date which the puree was placed into it. It was one of the best things that I asked for. I went on to make my own food for my boys. It is quick and easy and costs almost nothing. Here I am sharing my pear puree.
- pears (I used 3)
- Boil water.
- Clean, core and peel the pears.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Once the water boils, place the pears into the pot.
- Reboil the water and cover the pot.
- Once the pears are soft, place them into the baby bullet.
- Blend the pears using the water that was used to boil.
- Place puree into jars.
It is simple and quick. Happy baby food making!